Possession or use of guns or other weapons can be crimes on their own or, something that increases the sentence to another crime. Few people are aware that many misdemeanor offenses prohibit people from possessing a firearm for 10 years. When you or someone you love has been charged with a firearm or weapon offense, making sure you have an experienced criminal defense lawyer on your side is critical to your defense.
Elena Condes has successfully represented clients with firearm crimes in Berkeley, Oakland, Richmond, Hayward, San Leandro and all Bay Area Counties.
Weapons Crimes can include:
- Possession of concealed weapon
- Felon in possession of a gun or ammunition
- Possession of assault rifle
- Possession of belt buckle knife
- Possession of a large-capacity magazine
- Possession of a silencer
- Brandishing a weapon
- Discharge of a firearm
Firearm enhancements include:
- Use of firearm while committing another crime
- Armed with a firearm while committing another crime
- Discharging a firearm while committing another crime
Contact the Law Offices of Elena Condes at 510-926-6120 for a free initial consultation.